Yeah you read it right.
I’m not gonna buy anymore books, unless I finish the ones i got from my previous Bookhaul.
This is my new Moto, and i’ve been doing this for 3 months now, and it feels amazing!
The feeling of tackling down your Paperback TBR, IS BEYOND WORDS!!
So now, when i buy a new haul, i have to finish them all before buying new ones.
BIG TBR? forget about that.
so Pros and Cons:
- you Know what you’re gonna read next. because you wanna tackle down you last purchases so you can buy again.
- you stop buying books just for the sake of sale, like you only get books that you actually gonna read, because yeah i cannot buy anymore unless i read this little mister.
- THE URGE TO SHOP ONLINE IS UNBELIEVABLE!, It’s so hard to fight, you guys. SO HARDDD!
- No Buying pretty covers,, just for the sake of the covers, no more Of that……
- you only started applying this theory on your new purchases, so these old books you got 5 months/ 1-3 years ago? yeah still eying you suspiciously from they shelf position
I Just thought id share my small experiment with you guys, i hope it helps ❤