A tiny teeny non-violent message to my non-reader life
- If you wanna get me a gift? Get me a book, don’t bullshit me with ” i wanna get you something special “, i really do wanna a book.
- When you get me a book, don’t get creative, just check my wish list and get me something that I want, and that I DON’T HAVE!
- When i talk weird, out of no where, insulting you and shit. I’m actually being my current read main character, don’t go make rude comments and these stuff. let me LIVEEE!
- It is absolutely not funny, when you SNATCH MY BOOK FROM MY HANDS AND KEEP ASKING ME WOULD I GET MAD IF YOU DAMAGE IT.
Because lemme tell you, I WILL GET MAD, AND I WILL KILL YOU!
- I love talking to you and all, but when i don’t reply to you, i’m reading. so please, JUST STOP CALLING!
- Don’t make fun of me when i cry because of a book, it really really hurts!
- if i ever chose you so i can tell you about my current read, embrace it. IT’S A PRIVILEGE!