Here i am, back with my long ass wrap-up posts!
so what did i read this month? i read like 10 books?
OMG i made so much progress on my Reading challenge this month, I’m so proud of maself, and i have gone out of my comfort zone a couple of times, i read 3 poetry book and 1 LGBT, and i’m currently reading my second one!
HERE WE GOO
1.Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor.
2. A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. Maas,
3. Born to love, cursed to feel by Samantha King
- 4 STARS
4. The Man in the Mist by T.A. Pilkington
5. Pretty on the Outside by Ninette Vosloo
6. Forever Disguised by Annie Woods
7. Echo After Echo by Amy Rose
8. The princess saves herself in this one by Amanda Lovelace
9. Love Her Wild by Atticus Poetry
10. The Skeleton Lady by Tor
What did you guys read this month?