hey lovelies xoxo
So this week Top Ten Tuesday is Ten bookish resolutions/Goals.
This year, I wanna:
- Read more than 100 books.
I mean i know my Goodreads goal is 80 but i know i will change it as soon as i near 80. I know i can read more, but, eh, just in case . you never know!
- Give my blog a priority in my life, just like my Bookstagram. I post daily on my Bookstagram, even if the world is ending i gotta do my daily post. So i wanna do the same here, maybe 3 times a week would be good tho.
- i am not gonna accept review request just for the sake of being embarrassed of Saying No to an author. I get really shy to decline an offer, but since January i started being picky, I don t wanna read something that isn’t up my jam.
- i want to read more PEOTRY, I read my first poetry book in 2017 and im just in love with this genre, so i wanna read more of it.
- never never and never, be shy of saying that there’s a particular part of a book that i didn’t like, i used to be a little shy when i first started blogging (9 months ago) but, now Nop not gonna happen. ( AND YES IM NOT ASHAMED TO SAY THAT I WASN’T THAT PROFESSIONAL AT FIRST )
- i wanna go to an actual library! I haven’t gone since i was like 8 or smth. ( Well i don’t actually know if i can find one if i want to, but i will try 😉 )
- i wanna buy a signed book. ( Yeah i don’t own any)
- Reach 10k on my Bookstagram and 1k on my blog. ( It may seem insignificant to some of you, but i work so hard to get my social media links out there, and it actually matters to me, having an audience makes me happy)
- Get new gigantic shelves; with a cozy sitting in the middle, this pic was posted on Coho’s Fans group on FB, and i’m in love ever since.
- Make more bookish candles. I have made these, well yeah im still learning how to master the art OF MAKING BEAUTIFUL CANDLES!my own Rhysand and Enchanted library Candles.
And that’s it! feel free to join us, love!