Hola sexy people xo
So, apparently ive grown rather found of those bookish tag! So i was quite excited when i was tagged by the Beautiful Abigail at ABIGAIL’S BOOKS to do the BOOK BLOGGER TEST TAG.
sound fun, eh?
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
2. Answer the ten questions asked on this post.
3. Nominate at least five people to do it also.
Top 3 book pet hates
- so i usually almost always, bring a book with me in my bag, even if i know i won’t have time to read. but it’s just frustrating!! when i release after having the book in my bag for 5 hours or so that a page is folded or the cover got folded.
- I absolutely hate that i can’t find the page number in my kindle! GOD it’s so frustrating. the page numbers is everything guys! EVERYTHING.
- i absolutely hate when i buy a book online, and when it gets to me, i realize it’s too small,tiny, and like 200 smth pages. i mean, my moto is I LIKE BIG BOOKS, AND I CANNOT LIE #SHAMELESS
Perfect reading spot
Okay so obviously my bed. but it’s my bed when im home alone.. not when there’s like 7 other human beings in the house, and interrupt me every 2.5 seconds, youknow?
Also, there’s reading in a cafe. There’s something so special about sitting alone in a cafe, in the morning, drinking my Latte, and just enjoying my book.
Three book confessions
- sometimes i skim read books, ugh i feel aweful saying that but when i just have to review a book, and it gets pretty boring. i just cant DNF it. okay?i dont do that. so i just skim read it to get it over with.
- as i said before to ABIGAIL. I didn’t read Harry Potter series. ANNND im not planing to read it. i dont know why, it’s just not that appealing to me.
- i listen to music when im reading. hehe some people think it’s distracting, and i do think it’s kind of distracting sometimes. but when you’re not alone, and you just have to shut everyone out. i gotta mute the world and put some nice music in ma head to enjoy ma book
Number of books on your bedside table
just one, i always leave my current read beside me. just in case
Last time you cried reading a book
i dont actually get moved easily! but i think it was Depression and other magic tricks. although im not sure i cried because of my state of mind or the sincerity of the book. lol
Favorite reading snack
a cup of tea, or latte, with something sugary
Three books you would recommend to anyone
- it ends with us by COLLEEN HOOVER AKA QUEEN. this book literally changed my life! xo
- I heart New York by Lindsey Kelk.
- Depression and Other Magic tricks by Sabrina beneaim , it’s a poetry book.
A picture of your favorite bookshelf
Even though it’s really hard to choose a favorite shelf! i finally choose 2. the upper shelf has my most loved books,they are all romance, or chick-flick. my absolute favorite genre.
the second one, has my paperback TBR, of course that’s not all of them, but those books! humm what can i say.i can’t wait to read, and i just know that im gonna fall in love with them. I JUST KNOW IT
also there’re my handmade, humble candles. hehe xo
What book mean to you in three words
Biggest reading secret
Whenever i find an overhyped book, i get high expectations! so damn high, that the book doesn’t meet them. it happens all the time that i almost pick unpopular authors on purpose. it’s doomed to happen.
Who I Tag:
RAIIIINNNNNN THE WITHERING (FINALLY IM TAGGING YOU FIRST LMAO)
Lu LU READS
Samidha PAPERBACKS FOR LIFE
Kathyrn NOSE STUCK IN A BOOK
Trang & Lashan, BOOKIEDOTE
feel free to do the tag if you like it!
see you, lovelies