Heya, sexy people,
i saw this fun post over at Boston Book Reader, and i just had to Join the fun!
THIS IS HOW IT WORKS: (straight from original post)
- Go to your Goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
So , I’m gonna share 10 books with you and see What my teenage self wanted to read. *sweating*
- so Lindsey Kelk is my Favorite Author of all times! after reading I HEART series i just fell in love with her! and i just cant find this book in any Public library! so KEEP!
- It’s a Cliche of a couple that get back together after being separated for a while, humm. this one should GO
- Okay guys just look at the cover! i gotta KEEP that!
- One of my absolute favorite/funny/amazing! author.so this one is a KEEP
- So i Honestlly just added this one to my TBR for the cover. But now that i think about it. it’s not even that sexy. so humm GO!
- As much as i loove New York, this one doesn’t seem that interesting GO!
- the Cover is pretty dance/rockstar-ISH, but the synopsis didn’t interest me. GO!
- Sound like any YA fantasy book. blugh, GO
- okay i honestly wasn’t thinking clearly while adding those books, ehem GO!
- SERIOUSLY? WHAT? WHAT WAS I THINKING? JUST GOO!
SO, WANNA JOIN THE FUN? DO IT AND COMMENT DOWN BELOW TO LEMME KNOW XO
bless ya xoxo.