So this month was full of Major events!
- my BIRTHDAY! Im officially Twenty! lol, it doesn’t feel any different than 19.
- i got my new Kindle Paperwhite!!!
- i started my 5th semester the 16th
- i had an AMAZING birthday gift! a necklace with the Initials of my Blog name! Early Bookish Birds! EBB, it was a surprise from my bestie, and i absolutly love it ! i can’t even seem to take it off, lmao!
- i Finished 9 BOOKS! and 4 of them were from my own choice, No ARC! i was pretty proud of myself, that i took that break and choose my own next Read, phew.
SO here they are:
- Start With Me by J. SAMAN. FIVE RED, SPARKLY STARS .
- After by Anna Todd ( After #1) . FIVE BREATHTAKING STARS.
- After We Collided by Anna Todd ( After #2). THREE Meh STARS. 3/5. but i didn’t give up on the series and continued reading; im glad i did! I was deep to stop to write a review. tbh.
- After we Fell by Anna Todd (After #3). my absolute favorite part of the series ! FIVE loving STARS. 5/5.
- After Ever Happy by Anna Todd (After #4). the Ending was pretty unsatisfying, but loved the book nevertheless. Four Crying STARS . 4/5.
- Mind Control By Hannah Walker. THREE DISAPPOINTING STARS. 3/5.
- Perfect Imperfections by Taryn Leigh. FIVE SATISFIED STARS . 5/5.
- Beautiful Revenge by Sienna Blake. FOUR DARK STARS. 4/5.
- Because of Him by Terrie E. Laine. FIVE RUNING AND SCREAMING STARS. A must read ! 5/5.
So how was your month guys? feel free to chat in the comments or tag me in your wrap up posts!
hope y’all enjoyed your month and had happy reading days.
with love XO